Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) represents the next generation of healthcare, allowing patients and physicians to be connected like never before.
Our team will work alongside you as the physician and each of your qualifying patients to onboard them into the RPM system:
- Medical Office Program Orientation + Training
- Patient Onboarding + Education
- Plan for Patient Population of Medicare Beneficiaries with Chronic Conditions
- Device Logistics
- Clinical Monitoring
Patient support is one of the most important aspects of InstaMD’s offering.
- Caller ID Setup
- Multi-lingual live phone support reps
- Monthly dedicated Accounts management reps
- Dedicatee Billing Repsn
- Patient Selection
- Phone Outreach
- Direct Patient Mailer
- Medical Office Coordination
- Consent Management
- Device Education
- Automated & Multi-lingual Reminders
- Vitals Clinical Review & Communication
- Shipping to Patient and Medical Office
- Device Tech Support
- Patient Missing Data follow-up
- Device return management
- Alerts setup
- Escalation Management
The InstaMD product team will be available to help train doctors and patients alike on how to use our SmartHub technology, troubleshoot potential problems, and properly transmit daily readings.
Our team is available by phone or email to answer your burning questions at any time:
Product Integrations & Developer Tools
InstaMD’s SmartHub software integrations and developer tools make utilizing our platform as simple
and secure as possible - for patients and doctors alike.